- ABOUT SOLEL
- LIFELONG LEARNING
- RELIGIOUS SCHOOL
- Mission Statement
- Letters From The Staff
- Enews and Class Updates
- Family Handbook
- Education Milestone Events
- School Events
- Study Guides
- Youth Groups
- Outside Opportunities
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
Who We Are
Congregation Solel is a spiritual home that engages our community in prayer, learning and the pursuit of social justice. We prize inclusiveness, innovation, and involvement in our programs, life cycle events and leadership. Everyone who walks in the building should feel inspired, uplifted and connected.
- In the late 1950s, our founders chose the name Solel because it means pathfinder or trailblazer in Hebrew.
- We have always strived to be a synagogue that tries new things and charts new paths in Jewish life.
- We honor and embrace individuals’ unique paths in Jewish life.
- As Reform Jews—and as Solel—our definition of community is intentionally broad. We embrace interfaith families and all who seek a spiritual home in our synagogue.
We invite you to learn more about our:
Participate in Solel
There’s a wide array of ways to participate in the life of our congregation - you can worship, join in social justice activities, immerse yourself in lifelong learning, attend special events and join a committee or task force. We invite you to get involved today!
We rely on generous donations from congregants to meet our ongoing operating expenses and make progress toward our long-term vision. Please learn more about how you can help support us.