- ABOUT SOLEL
- LIFELONG LEARNING
- RELIGIOUS SCHOOL
- Mission Statement
- Letters From The Staff
- Enews and Class Updates
- Family Handbook
- Education Milestone Events
- School Events
- Study Guides
- Youth Groups
- Outside Opportunities
- SOCIAL JUSTICE
Registration for 2012-2013 Religious School
Religious School Registration goes paperless! Registration is now LIVE for the 2012-2013 School Year!
Re-Register for Religious School before June 15th and receive a $50 Early Bird Discount per student!
Click here to go directly to the online forms.
This year, re-registration for Religious School is COMPLETELY online. In order to register, you need to have a Login ID on www.Solel.org which will assist us and you in completing the forms. The registration link will appear on the left-hand side of the screen once you login.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to Solel's website: www.solel.org Click on the word "Login" (upper right hand corner).
- Click the tab on the left hand side that says "Create New Account".
- Fill in all of the information and when you are finished click "Create New Account" (lower left hand corner).
- You will not be able to login to the Solel website until you have received the email titled "account details for (whatever name you chose) approved." (If you do not receive this email within the next few days be sure to check your spam folder).
- Login by clicking the link in your email. Be sure to create a password that you will remember once you login by clicking this link.
- If for some reason you forget your username or password you can have either sent to your email. The Solel Office does not separately maintain this information.
- You are now ready to re-register your child(ren)!
- Need to create a username? Click here.
- Can't remember your password? Click here.
- Can't remember your username? Click here to reset your password and have an email sent to you with your username.
If you would like us to send you a paper copy, or if you have any questions, please contact the Religious School Office at (847) 433-3417 or firstname.lastname@example.org.